Joining CGC AGRI means evolving within a human scale SME. A company which placed the innovation at the center of its strategy, which particurlarly want to favor the autonomy of its collaborators and the development of their skills.
CGC AGRI is a SME in continuous development, which designs, markets and assures the maintenance of agricultural machines. Specialized in viticulture and arboriculture, she designs and produces in its factory the material for the soil work and distributes/imports tractors and other types of materials. Since 2012, the company leans on the development of a patented and unique under-plant weeding system (and awarded many times), the ÉCOCEP®. Our products are provided through direct selling and a network of dealers in France and to distributors/retailers of agricultural machines abroad.
To support this progress and its development in France and abroad, CGC AGRI recruits:
- CDI : Technical Salesman M/W. Location: Charentes / Vendée. See advertisement.
- CDI : Technical Salesman M/W. Location: Pays de la Loire. See advertisement.
- CDI : Technical Salesman M/W. Location: Centre Val de Loire. See advertisement.
- CDI : Technical Salesman M/W. Location: Beaujolais / Bourgogne / Jura. See advertisement.
- CDI : Technical Salesman M/W. Location: Champagne. See advertisement.
Feel free to send us your application to contact[at]cgc-agri.fr with the name of the offer in object, we will give you an answer as soon as possible.